Friday, February 10, 2006

Sunny Day, Sweepin' The Clouds Away



Work deadlines and the general chaos of everyday life with a toddler have kept me from goofing off much this week. I've been taking care of the items on my to-do-list that only insure that our basic needs are met. So, no blogging, very little running, and no cooking (OK, I'll fess up. I could have probably cooked a meal or two, but really, who wants to?).

With all of the work pressure and the toddler body flinging itself around the house while whining "NOoooooooo....", you'd think that I'd be stressed, but I haven't been at all. You see, we've had record setting heat here all week (Go, global warming!), and in my world, sunshine and 70 degrees soothe all ills.

4 Comments:

At 4:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I do not see where a young,energetic mother of ONE could possibly be too busy to not furnish her loyal readers with at least four blogs a week, maybe five. Do I have a second out there. This is definitely an ANONYMOUS comment, will never admit I sent this. XU-3

 
At 11:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have to second the previous
comment. Your Blogs sweep the
clouds away. You are so solar
powered. I can relate very
well. I am going to run outside
now because we have SUN* and 34*
degree temps. YES!
REJ

 
At 10:52 AM, Blogger Nicole said...

I certainly can't tell you to post more frequently, that is called hypocritical.

You should visit though, we got 18" of fluffy snow last night.

Actually very pretty here!!

 
At 12:28 PM, Blogger J Fife said...

anonymous - Young, energetic? Are you sure you're reading the right blog? If I can find the energy, I'll track you down...

REJ - Definitely solar powered. It's hard to get over that great NM sunshine. You know, 34 degrees is not exactly warm in my book. You midwesterners are crazy!

N - Yes, we need more posts from you! I'd love to see the snow in New England. The images on television made me remember the times we got to ski out our front door after a Nor'easter. So much fun!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

< ? Blogging Mommies # >