Thursday, January 19, 2006

This Stuff Never Happened To The Brady's

It's pretty much official. Sarah has the stomach flu. I deftly came to that conclusion this morning as I was holding her in the shower hosing her breakfast off of both of us. The good news is that she should recover just fine. The bad news, we're told, is that recovery won't be approaching for a few more days.

Now, we hand Sarah back and forth like a hot potato. "Ok, you take her for a couple of hours while I run to my office". "Can you watch her while I try to work at the library?" "I'll run to the grocery store while she's napping." Back and forth, she goes. Whoever doesn't have her tries to cram in some work or chores. Whoever has her just prays that they won't get stuck with a bad mess to cleanup. So far, I think I'm losing this round of hot potato.

2 Comments:

At 12:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh you poor things! i feel so bad for sarah, and her parents. i hope it isn't a long recovery period. the bad thing about flu is that you cannot take antibiotics for it, just plenty of liquids and rest! we will be thinking about you guys. love, carrie

 
At 1:23 PM, Blogger Nicole said...

I do love that you are so matter-of-fact describing all the vomiting and diarreah. That's why we love you guys.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

< ? Blogging Mommies # >