Wednesday, December 21, 2005

This Is Really The Failure Analyst's Story

What I have to say is not nearly as interesting as the latest photos from the field...

I have all sorts of questions about this photo, but mostly, I just want to know what happened to the tires. Looters? Stripped off by the raging water? Weren't on the car to begin with? Where did they go? I must know! This is the sort of stuff that keeps me up at night.


The only thing I have to say about this photo is, "Check out the jumpsuit!" Orange is a very hard color to pull off, but I think Mike is wearing it well. Work it, Failure Analyst. Work it!


Now, I'll never sleep! Did the car roll under the house? Did the house float onto the car? This scene looks impossible.


I wish the Failure Analyst would get a blog and answer some of these questions for us (Us, being me and the voices in my head. They're driving me crazy!)

4 Comments:

At 1:49 PM, Blogger Nicole said...

I love the car under the house!!! That looks awesome. I have no idea how that could possibly happen, but that is an engineering marvel. And the car isn't even totally destroyed. Just looks like a little fender bender.

Thank you for all your support. You are a good friend and a good person. I appreciate you sharing this difficult time with us.

 
At 1:57 PM, Blogger Nicole said...

And I totally think FA pulled off the orange jumpsuit!

 
At 5:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can we have more orange jumpsuit
shots? REJ

 
At 10:37 AM, Blogger J Fife said...

NCD - I'm still amazed by these scenes, and in awe of the jumpsuit. Hope all is well.

REJ - We definitely need more orange jumpsuit shots. I'll see what I can do.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

< ? Blogging Mommies # >