Monday, December 12, 2005

Nana's Gone

You'd think that having a full-time nanny, aka Nana, this weekend would have produced a completely rested couple. Instead, we took advantage of the free child care and tried to play like 20-somethings. Oh, we had lots of fun, but dragging our tired bodies out of bed this morning was physically painful and a cruel reminder that we just can't hang like we used to. Worst of all, our nanny packed up and headed back to Texas! We're on our own again, and my face is tingling with exhaustion.

This is the only photo that we managed to capture of Nana and Sarah. It was taken with Mike's vintage Polaroid Land Camera 103.

5 Comments:

At 2:06 PM, Blogger Nicole said...

I am glad that you got to play. Who needs sleep when you can run around like crazies for a long weekend!

Can I just say I miss you guys and can't wait till you come this way for the marathon.

 
At 8:20 PM, Blogger J Fife said...

NCD - We miss you guys so much, too. I was thinking the other day about how I could do without the cold in New England, but the people are pretty great. Why don't you guys pack up and move out here? We could use some extra crazies to run around with.

 
At 7:18 AM, Blogger Nicole said...

How about we meet somewhere in the middle? Like Texas? :) A big ranch somewhere with not much around, and great weather?

 
At 3:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like NCD's last comment. He is on the ball and I think you ought to SERIOUSLY consider this option.Love you three

 
At 1:57 PM, Blogger goblinbox said...

I looooove those old Polaroid Land cameras!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

< ? Blogging Mommies # >