Tuesday, January 17, 2006

We're Not Dead...Yet

I hadn't had a chance to update while we were all recovering from our ailments, but I thought for sure that this week all would be back to normal. I could get caught up on work, throw in a run or two, and just feel like a human again.

Well, last night when Sarah puked across the dining room table, I just counted it as some random toddler anomaly. This morning, when she puked across the table again, I chalked it up to a bad blueberry. This afternoon, when I got a call from her daycare letting me know that she had some serious diarrhea issues, I finally admitted defeat. Sarah is sick AGAIN!

Oh yeah, and Mike's body has also broken down and joined in the fun. He has a raging cold. We're seriously considering isolating ourselves from this germ infested society for a couple of months. We just want to be healthy.

3 Comments:

At 7:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know of one vacant ranch house in Texas that is available. Only problem is the on going company you would have to entertain.

 
At 7:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OoooH! I hope you get through this
quickly. I haven't visited your
blog for fear of contamination.

REST, PLENTY of fluids, and SUNSHINE. And a ranch house in
Texas sounds good too!

REJ

 
At 9:52 AM, Blogger J Fife said...

Anonymous - That ranch house in Texas is sounding great right about now. We wouldn't mind the company, especially if they liked cleaning up after a toddler with a stomach virus.

REJ - These past two weeks have been unreal. I have a strong urge to fill an entire bucket with Clorox and scrub every corner of this house. Ugh!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

< ? Blogging Mommies # >