Monday, December 20, 2004

Do you see what I see?

In the mornings, I usually send the dogs outside for some fresh air. I have to force them to go out into the yard. Apparently, it's highly cruel to send them outside where common dogs spend their days.

When I put them out, Sancho glares at me, runs to the center of the yard and starts letting out the most irritating high pitched yelp. After I go inside, he smashes his body up as close as possible to the gate and continues with the high pitched yelping. It's sheer torture for him.

Lola has a different way of dealing with this cruelty. She climbs up to the office window ledge and stares. I don't think she ever blinks.


Save me!

At this time, I'll often sit at the computer and work on very important things (read: surf the web). If Sarah is awake, this is a pretty good example of what I see looking up at me:


Play with me!

I feel like if I live in a fish bowl...

1 Comments:

At 7:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would have those dogs trained in a week! You
are way to kind(a push over). They would love the
outdoors and dread coming indoors to lay in thier
designated room and pillow. Happy Travels!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

< ? Blogging Mommies # >