Thursday, July 24, 2008

A Full Quiver

The day after The Grandmas left town, our good friends from Southern California rolled into our hood.

These friends are remarkable in ways too numerous to detail, but the most visible and lively proof of their exceptionalness (Is that a word? I'll leave that as an exercise for the reader.) is their six, yes SIX!, children.

I'm sure you've always wondered. This is how you feed six children (seven, if you count Sarah) in a house with too few chairs.



Here is the couple responsible for all of those cuties. Don't they look a little too well-rested, smiley and untrodden?



Dang. My one child has fluffed the bags under my eyes to levels that only surgical intervention can help. If I didn't like these two people so much, I'd probably be bitter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

< ? Blogging Mommies # >