Friday, November 23, 2007

Even More For Which To Be Thankful (or How We Spent Thanksgiving)

Less than a mile from our house is this trail:



So, on Thanksgiving morning with the temperature in the low 20's, we had no choice but to get out and enjoy it.



We only paused to take in the spectacular views.



Some of us worked harder than others.



Once the big hills were conquered, Sarah wisely decided she'd like to also run.



This outing made all of the members of our little family extremely happy.



Including grumpy Sancho.



After all of this activity, we felt we deserved to feast on this.



And feast we did.

I'd say we had a fabulous day with much for which to give thanks. Hope your day was as satisfying and joyful.

3 Comments:

At 8:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Being a runner myself, when my knees allow it, I have to say that my first thought was "Where do you pee?" But, then again, with beauty that great, who needs to pee?

Rach

 
At 10:07 PM, Blogger Scribbit said...

That really is beautiful, what a great way to spend the holiday weekend--I'm jealous!

 
At 11:47 AM, Blogger J Fife said...

Rach - I miss you. When you come out and visit, we'll go running and I'll show you where the best trees are.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

< ? Blogging Mommies # >