Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Motivation

Stumbled upon an article about the relationship between a woman's paycheck and the amount of housework she performs: Big paycheck means less housework for married women

A study cited by the article found that "for every $7,500 in annual income a married woman earned, she performed one hour less of housework each week."

Hmmm... So let's see. Let's assume that I perform housework every hour of the week. (Hold on, I have to stop laughing. Ha! Ha! Ha...) Ok, better now. There are 168 hours in a week. If I never, ever want to do another minute of housework, oh and let me tell you I don't, I just need to earn $1.26 million per year. Simple. I'll get on that right away.

First, I'll take in the view to the east from our front door.

2 Comments:

At 1:19 AM, Blogger Jonzie said...

Hi, your new place looks pretty nice! All the best to the family and good luck with the 1.26 million per year target.

 
At 7:49 AM, Blogger QT said...

Too funny - however, I make more money now than I ever have and I DO do less housework - the BF is home more, therefore, does more. So there might be a grain of truth in there.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

< ? Blogging Mommies # >