Thursday, September 06, 2007

Repeat

A car honks at another in the grocery store parking lot.

Little Voice From The Backseat: There goes a JERK!

Me: WHAT!?!

LVFTB: That guy is a JERK!

Me: Why do you say that? What does that mean?

LVFTB: Daddy says people who honk at you are JERKS! A man honked at us the other day. Daddy called him a JERK!

Me: [Silence... breathing... wondering if my child rearing books cover this... then, a little prayer that she hasn't heard my favorite word for people who honk...]

4 Comments:

At 2:51 AM, Blogger Jonzie said...

Just give up, they're going to learn them all one day or another. The best thing you can do is to explain her why is wrong...

I also wanted to tell you that I googled "Maxdon" a few days ago and found your husband's bike prototype! well, being a serious biker myself (for 20 years now) I have to say I was really impressed! Have you thought about the European market guys? I think it would be very receptive to this kind of product (eco-energy-saving-sporty). I would definitely buy one!

PS
I'm going to link it to my blog too! (not that it's going to make any difference for you)

 
At 10:50 AM, Blogger QT said...

Ha ha - better than "sonofabitch"!

 
At 12:31 PM, Blogger SuperP. said...

rofl!!

Oee gives drivers hell when she sees the light turn and there seems to be a hesitation in our travel.. "Commmmmmmme onnnnn guysss... dwwwwiiiive youhhh cahhhh!"

 
At 6:24 PM, Blogger cody ross said...

Her literacy must be benefiting exponentially from the everyday adventure of California Traffic.

However, she has much more listening to do before she can succesfully converse with
an arrogant cab driver.

Miss you and love.
Regards to Uncle Mike and
the vocal one.

Cody

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

< ? Blogging Mommies # >