Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Back

Made it back from New Mexico in one very tired piece. All of the work that I left behind didn't seem to go away while I was gone, so it's back to the grindstone. But, I have images of home to fuel me. If only I could have packaged up the scent, I'd be all set.

Sangre de Cristo Mountains to the west.


The Mora River to the north.


The placita of Golondrinas to the east.


The first thing that you see on your way in to the ranch and the last thing that you see on your way back to reality.

2 Comments:

At 6:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing these pictures.
A take great comfort from them.
REJ

 
At 4:08 PM, Blogger J Fife said...

REJ - Wish you had been there. The trip would have been complete then.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

< ? Blogging Mommies # >