Wednesday, October 05, 2005

This Ought To Fuel My Nightmares For Awhile

A fellow python watcher alerted me to a news article today entitled "Python Explodes After Eating Alligator". Not kidding. I was hoping this was some wacky Weekly World News article sandwiched between a baby Elvis photo and Oprah embracing aliens. No such luck. This is legit. There was a serious encounter between a 13-foot python and a 6-foot alligator in the Florida Everglades. (Can these monsters get any bigger?) There's even a photo as proof.

Here's the really sick part. I'm not sure which footage I'd most like to see - the consumption of the alligator or the python exploding. Oh... No one can give you the willies like Mother Nature.

3 Comments:

At 6:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

and I was just going to send you a link to the same story!!

I found it on:

http://www.boston.com/news/odd/articles/2005/10/06/python_bursts_after_trying_to_eat_gator/

Hysterical and disgusting. I don't think I need to see the actual event.

Nicole

 
At 1:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This python thing has John
intrigued. Me, I say we need
more Maxdon. I don't know
How Maxdon and I can compete
with the Python thing. Where do
you find this stuff? Don't you
have chores?
REJ

 
At 9:09 PM, Blogger J Fife said...

Nicole - Pretty disgusting stuff. Maybe a little bit too much reality.

REJ - Chores, schmores... Who can work when there are pythons EVERYWHERE!?!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

< ? Blogging Mommies # >