Wednesday, September 07, 2005

A Step Outside

Living in this large country, it's easy to lose sight of the rest of the world out there - to become insulated, self-absorbed. I'd rather not live that way. I'm curious to know how we are affecting others and what they are thinking. Maybe, by understanding our neighbors, life on this planet can be more peaceful for all of us.

Agree with them or not, this is what the voices outside of the U.S. are saying:

September 3
More From September 3
September 5
September 6

2 Comments:

At 3:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't believe everything you hear or read. This is not what the refugees are saying. I believe we need to look at the news caster and past commitators for their magnification,ampilification and plainly overdoing storm predication.

 
At 11:16 PM, Blogger J Fife said...

I don't believe everything I hear or read which is why I especially like to go to sources outside of the U.S. In this case, it looks like the opinion of the majority of the newspapers outside of the U.S. is consistent.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

< ? Blogging Mommies # >