Saturday, August 27, 2005

First Kiss

When she awoke from her nap, she placed her head on my shoulder and then pressed her lips to mine. This was a first. Usually, I give her a hug and a kiss on the cheek. She stiff arms me and tries to wiggle away. If it occurred to her, she'd probably wipe the kiss away. So, I have a hunch that this new display of affection is only a ploy to get out of daycare - if she can shower me with affection, I won't have the heart to leave her on Monday. I hate to admit it, but her plan is very effective.

2 Comments:

At 7:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You never forget your first kiss and Hug! Priceless! REJ

 
At 9:21 PM, Blogger J Fife said...

When I picked her up from daycare today, she gave me another peck! She's totally working me. That's ok. I like it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

< ? Blogging Mommies # >