Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Just chant 'Diddy.'

Breaking news! "It's the era of Diddy." That's right. P. Diddy is dropping the P.

Diddy says,"I felt like the 'P' was getting between me and my fans and now we're closer." Amen, Diddy. I don't know if it was the P or the period, but you just seemed so distant - like I wasn't fly enough for you. Consonants can put a real strain on a relationship. That P was the third wheel.

And, it was confusing. You said,"I even started to get confused myself--and when I'd called someone on the telephone it took me a long time to explain who I was. Too long." The confusion is gone now. It's simple. "One word. Five letters. Period."

Thank you, Diddy. You seem so much more approachable, cuddly now. Cuddly Diddy. I just want to sit and hold your hand. Oh, come on, give me a hug.

2 Comments:

At 8:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you know, i was just thinking the other day that p. diddy was so unapproachable. and how wouldn't it be nice if his name didn't have that cumbersome p in it. you know 2 syllable names are so in these days, the 3 syllable name is out (sorry julianne).
love, carrie

 
At 9:17 PM, Blogger J Fife said...

Carrie - Even my name is out? Bummer. I guess I'll be forever uncool. (Is it uncool to say uncool? Should I be using hip instead? This is too complicated.)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

< ? Blogging Mommies # >