Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Night Crawler

I've been losing sleep again (yeah, big surprise there). This time, it's not to Sarah's teething pain or her need for a late night groove pal. Now, she's been needing me to pick her up off of her face. You see, her new perfected crawling technique seems to have her so excited that she can't help but demonstrate her crawling superiority in her crib at 4 am (Who knows? Maybe that's when the top college scouts are out looking for the next big crawler). Unfortunately, she then falls asleep up on all fours. Eventually, her giant noggin gets too heavy, and her face smashes into the mattress. That's when she cries for help, and that's when I get to fumble for my eyeglasses, trip on a dog or two, and rescue my crawling champ from waking up with a crick in her neck or worse with a really bad case of bed head. Lucky me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

< ? Blogging Mommies # >