Saturday, April 30, 2005

April Comes To A Close

Sarah's Nana made it safely to California. For those of you without a magic decoder ring, Nana is Sarah's grandmother from Texas. (For those of you who want a magic decoder ring, send $5 cash, and I'll see what I can do.) So far, Sarah has been toying with her Nana. She'll let her play with her from a distance - giggling with her and completely fascinated by her every move, but if she gets anywhere within touching range, screaming ensues. There have been glimmers of hope, though. Yesterday, she let her push her in the grocery cart, and this afternoon, she let her carry her out to the car. So, I think Sarah's warming up to her. I bet by tomorrow night we'll have to pry her out of Nana's suitcase.

(I'll post pictures once I can get them in a shot together.)

3 Comments:

At 5:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

only because nana put her their to come see papa.

 
At 11:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a anxiety group support site/blog. It pretty much covers ##KEYWORD## related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

 
At 4:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tone and build lean muscle. Improve elasticity of your skin. Improve appearance of hair and nails.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

< ? Blogging Mommies # >