Friday, February 11, 2005

Of Course It's Another Post About Sarah...

Do you remember that baby bulletin that I mentioned before that has recommendations for raising kids much better than those of your neighbors and even superior to those of that smug lady in the matching sweater set whose precious little cherubs listen only to Bach and snack on tofu lollipops? Well, last week, it recommended that when feeding your child that you allow it to touch it's food. The experts seem to agree that by allowing the child to use all of it's senses mealtime becomes an enriching, learning experience. Sarah couldn't agree more with this suggestion and has embraced it wholeheartedly. Now, I'm all for opening new frontiers for my child, but I just want to know, who does all of the laundry for these experts?

Here's Sarah having a couple of enlightening moments involving peas and sweet potatoes:







Speaking of laundry and experts, Mike can soon add laundry expert to his already impressive list of titles. He has a new project at work where he's testing a washing machine. He's doing load after load of laundry while filming the machine in action and taking measurements of it's operation. This seems, to me, like the perfect opportunity for him to deal with the aftermath of Sarah's enlightenment. He doesn't seem to be real keen on my idea. He rattled off some nonsense about needing items that are of a specific color and size. That just sounds like another lame excuse to get out of washing Sarah's clothes. Last time I checked, her outfits were all pretty much the same size, and I bet a laundry expert, like him, could sort them into specific color types. I'll let you know if I make any progress in this area.

1 Comments:

At 1:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh yeah! The laundry, I forgot about that. Mike laundering Sarah's clothes is a perfect opportunity to utilize resources
readily available. Life is Messy!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

< ? Blogging Mommies # >