Sunday, January 23, 2005

Ski Baby

We went to Tahoe for some cross country skiing this weekend. We put Sarah in the Baby Bjorn and took her out on the trails with us. She loved it! When I had her with me and I'd get going at a good speed or when her dad would ski by us, she'd get really excited and make happy noises. The noises sounded something like "yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah". Every time we stopped to give her a break and took her out of the pack, she was nothing but giggles. She is such a trooper! Sure, it might have been a bit tougher skiing up the hills with her and there was some extra gear and extra planning required, but it was totally worth it.

This is where I would insert pictures - if I hadn't forgotten my camera. Ugh!!!

Wait! We were able to take some photos with Mike's phone. It's not the best quality, but it gives you an idea of how Sarah spent the day.


We're hoping she'll carry us around when we're old and feeble.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

< ? Blogging Mommies # >