Thursday, January 27, 2005

Like A Rolling Stone

She did it! Sarah rolled over - not once, not twice, but multiple times! I stopped counting after the sixth roll.

This is the way that it happened. I put her down on her belly. She played as usual, but then something clicked inside of her - something that said, "I really hate being on my belly. Maybe I should do something about this." Then, she stuck her chunky legs up in the air and rotated them over. The rest of her body had no choice but to follow. And just like that, she was on her back. I had to be sure it wasn't just a fluke. So, I made her repeat it over and over again. Sure enough, she kept doing it. I might have made her do it to the point of dizziness, but come on, I was dizzy with joy, so it was only fair.

This is so exciting. Well... it's exciting until I remember that this means that she'll soon be crawling and then (yikes!) walking. The excitement then quickly turns to terror. I sense much trouble in our future.

Before:


After:


2 Comments:

At 6:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

She did it! Rollie Pollie....
She is adorable. I want one of those.
Bring her over so we can play! Please......
You are just giddy with that baby, aren't you?
REJ

 
At 6:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

She is so cute and adorable. Give her a lot of hugs and kisses for the Golindrinas Gang.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

< ? Blogging Mommies # >