Thursday, May 26, 2005

Things I'm Not Proud Of

Yesterday, I had a conference call scheduled right around Sarah's nap time. This is the time of day when she becomes, ummm... let's say, difficult. So, I did the only thing that I knew would make her happy and keep her quiet for at least 15 minutes. I parked her in her stroller in the front yard with a balloon and a sack of graham crackers. Yup, refined sugar snacks have become my friend. Oh, what's next...


"Mommy bribes me with cookies. I hope soda is next."

3 Comments:

At 12:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha ha ha ha!...That is so funny.
Can't stop laughing...REJ
Desperate times call for Desperate
measures....

 
At 1:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey, just wait til you put him, oops i mean her, in front of a portable dvd player with baby einstein, or sometimes spongebob, set on repeat play just so you can go to the bathroom! love, carrie

ps--then when he, i mean she, pulls it off the counter and breaks the portable dvd counter you go into complete panic mode!!

 
At 11:35 PM, Blogger J Fife said...

REJ - It was truly a desperate manuever. I'm just glad it worked. I'll now have to make sure that I'm never low on graham crackers.

Carrie - That is too funny! I've given up on going to the bathroom alone. Sarah insists on tagging along. How did life get so complicated?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

< ? Blogging Mommies # >