Monday, May 23, 2005

One of those posts that's all about my kid

Capturing images of Sarah has become almost as difficult as changing her diaper. This afternoon, I took 53 pictures of her (thank God for digital cameras). Granted, I'm by no means a skilled photographer, but come on, 53 pictures. You'd think at least a couple would be decent. Of those 53 shots, there are very few that don't include a blurred body part or close-ups of her nostrils. The kid will not stop moving! So, here's the best that I was able to come up with.

"Take me outside!"


"Out of my way! I've got a plant to eat."


"Quit messing with the camera and play with me!"

1 Comments:

At 12:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This precious little one brings
a whole new perspective to life.
You girls have fun playing and
eating plants. REJ

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

< ? Blogging Mommies # >